Saturday, May 15, 2010

Giving Students Voice: Digital Storybooks

By now you should have all received the USB stick with two files on it. One is a tutorial to help you scan and add voice to PowerPoint. The second is a blank template with preset pages for scanning into PowerPoint. The staff who have been inserviced and I will be able to give any further support as needed. I am building quite a repertoire of digital storybooks if you would like to borrow any for classroom use let me know. I can send them to you via First Class. Also, let me know if you would like me to have students create a digital story using a book of your choice.

The USB stick is now yours to transfer files from your classroom computers to the lab for printing. Thanks to all for your support and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment